Be playful this spooky season with delicious & healthy pancakes, Halloween-style! Let your little one’s creativity bloom by using their favourite fruits as Halloween-themed toppings. Made with our Baby Porridge and Fruit Pouches, this pancake recipe is an easy way to pack nutrition into your little one’s breakfast!
- 1 cup Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge
- Fruit Puree of choice
- 1/2 cup usual childs milk
- 1/3 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/4 cup organic yogurt
- 2 drops of vanilla essence
- Fruits of choice for decoration
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Using a non-stick pan, heat some butter in a pan and scoop the desired amount of mixture into a hot pan.
- Once brown and golden on one side, flip and cook to desired colour on the other side.
- Using your favourite fruit, decorate pancakes to look ‘spooky’ for your little ones! We’ve used blueberries, strawberries and slivered almonds.
Notes / Tips
*Please note slivered almonds are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Swap this for other soft foods they enjoy, such as banana or soft pear.