Teddy Bear Toast
Teddy Bear Toast is a fun way to get your little one involved in meal preparation. It serves as great morning or afternoon snack, and as an added bonus you can include additional fruit on the side to increase the meal’s vitamin and nutrients content.
- 2 slices wholemeal bread, toasted
- 1 tbsp. 100% nut spread (or cream cheese if preferred)
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 6 blueberries
- Toast bread and spread with nut spread or cream cheese
- Add sliced bananas as the ears, eyes and mouth
- Add blueberries to the eyes and nose to complete your Teddy Bear Toast
Notes / Tips
Age recommendation: 12 months and above This recipe contains nuts. If yourself or your child have allergies or diet restrictions, please consult your health care professional for advice.