We know how tough breakfast time can be, so we came across this brilliant time-saving idea for sheet pancakes. No flipping and waiting! 🥞
- 2 eggs
- 500 mLs of prepared Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink (400mLs of drinking water + 8 scoopsof Bellamy's Organic Step 3 Toddler Milk Powder)
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- Raspberries, blueberries and banana for topping.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Coat a 22cm×33cm rimmed sheet pan with nonstick spray, making sure to get the sides and corners. Set aside.
- Pour batter onto the prepared pan. Top with berries.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the pancake springs back to the touch.
- Allow to cool for a minute or so, then slice into portions and serve.
Notes / Tips
Age recommendation: 12+ months