Kid's snacks get a healthy makeover with these crunchy and delicious vegetable nuggets! These bite size treats are an easy way to up your toddler’s daily vegetable intake — and make for an easy lunchtime meal or afternoon snack.
- 1 small sweet potato (approx. 150g), grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Combine sweet potato, carrot, egg and flour together in a bowl
- Heat oil in pan over a medium heat
- Once hot, drop a tablespoon of mixture into the pan
- Cook each nugget for approximately 3 minutes each side, or until golden
- Serve with a small side salad or with yoghurt as a dipping sauce
Notes / Tips
Disclaimer: this recipe contains egg and dairy. If yourself or your child have allergies or diet restrictions, please consult your healthcare professional for advice.