Homemade Rice Paper Rolls
Rice Paper Rolls are a fun, delicious way to get a great serve of raw vegetables. They make the perfect light lunch or afternoon snack.
- 250g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cucumber, sliced lengthways
- 1 small carrot, grated
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 10-12 rice paper sheets
- To start, rehydrate the rice paper sheets by gently dipping them in hot water, until soft.
- Place the softened sheets on a plate and add a sprinkle of lettuce, shredded chicken, cucumber, avocado and carrot.
- Fold the sheets to create a roll, and seal by wetting the rice paper edges.
- Serve straight away, or keep cool and fresh in the fridge.
Notes / Tips
Age recommendation: for 9 months and older