My Healthy Noodles are not only quick-to-make and delicious-to-eat but filled with fibre — meaning kids will stay fuller for longer. They are also packed colourful vegetables and will ensure the right balance of vitamins and minerals. Healthy Noodles are the perfect dinner option — and can be saved for a leftover lunch as well.
- 100g salmon fillet
- 1 cup soba noodles
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup carrot, slides
- ¼ cup red capsicum, sliced
- ¼ cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. corn flour
- Bring water to boil in medium-sized saucepan
- Rinse soba noodles under cold water to remove starch, before adding soba noodles to boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Remember, soba noodles should be cooked al dente, rather than mushy!
- Once cooked through, set the soba noodles aside.
- In a wok or frying pan, heat olive oil and add salmon.
- Cook salmon for 3-5 minutes until cooked through. Then, set salmon aside.
- Add vegetables to pan and stir through soba noodles.
- Mix cornflour, water and soy sauce together in a small bowl and pour over pan of noodles and vegetables.
- Once veggies and noodles heated through, add the salmon and serve!
Notes / Tips
Age recommendation: for 9 months and older.Disclaimer: if you or your children have allergies to seafood or soy please consult your health care professional for advice.