Cheesy Cutlets Recipe
Cheesy Lamb Cutlets offer a mix of protein, calcium and most importantly iron and are an ideal texture when introducing solid foods to your little one’s diet.
- 12 lamb cutlets, French trimmed
- 1 ½ cups multigrain breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (please note, you can use an egg replacer for those with allergies)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Combine the breadcrumbs, parsley and cheese in a large bowl. Dip the lamb cutlets into the egg and press each side into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place onto a tray lined with non-stick baking paper and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the lamb cutlets in two batches for two minutes each side – or until the crust is golden and the meat is lightly cooked.
- Serve with cut up salad or vegetables.