Baked Zucchini Fries with Parmesan
My Zucchini Fries with Parmesan cheese contain just three simple ingredients: zucchini, Parmesan cheese and olive oil. They are a quick, yummy, and most importantly, healthy afternoon or evening snack for your little one.
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise, into long chips.
- Place zucchini pieces on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until the zucchini chips are soft.
- Allow to cool slightly, and serve.
Notes / Tips
Disclaimer: If you or your children have allergies to dairy please consult your healthcare professional for advice. Age recommendation: for 9 months and above