Dietitian's Baby Frittatas combine popular vegetables – including carrot, zucchini and pumpkin – and come topped with your choice of melted cheese for added calcium! These bite sized snacks are sure to be a hit with your little one.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1 cup of pumpkin, cut into small cubes, roasted
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of child's usual milk
- ½ cup of grated cheese
- Heat oil over medium heat and sauté carrots, zucchini and pumpkin.
- Beat eggs with milk.
- Add vegetables and pour the mixture into muffin tin holes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 160°C for 10-15 minutes or until egg is set.