We’re back in the kitchen and this time we’ve created banana and chocolate baked custard. They’re so simple to make and are a great little treat for your little one.
- 1 x medium overripe bananas
- 1 x Bellamy’s Organic Chocolate Custard
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 170°C (160°C fan forced).
- Mash the bananas until smooth and minimal lumps. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Lightly spray a silicone muffin tin or ramekin
- Place into the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes until the custards are nice and firm.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.