Sandwich Sushi Recipe
- 2 slices high fibre white or wholemeal bread, crust removed
- 2 tbsp. light cream cheese
- ½ avocado
- 1/3 cup carrot, finely grated
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, cut into lengths
- Flatten the bread slightly with a rolling pin and spread with cream cheese.
- Spread a thin layer of avocado on the bread. Sprinkle with carrot and top with a stick of cucumber.
- Fold the bread to enclose the filling and roll up.
- Cut each sushi roll into three.
Notes / Tips
Age recommendation: for ages 12 months and above