Kid’s Mini Muesli Bites
My Mini Muesli Bites contain only three ingredients: muesli, nut spread and honey. Simple, quick and most importantly, healthy, muesli bites are an easy lunchbox filler for kids or a quick snack option for mums are on-the-go. High in fibre and wholegrains, they are also a great source of protein and Omega-3.
- 1 cup fruit-free muesli (or wholegrain cereal)
- 1 cup 100% nut spread (or nut butter alternative)
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes until mixture is firm.
- Roll into individual bites and bake for 5-10 minutes until crunchy and golden brown.