Jacket Potatoes with Lemon and Tuna Filling
My Jacket Potatoes with lemon and tuna filling are great for toddlers over 12 months of age. With only five ingredients and a total of 3 minutes cooking time, they are a no stress, easy meal to prepare.
- 95g tin tuna in oil, drained
- 1 medium jacket potato
- ½ avocado, mashed
- ¼ lemon
- 2 tbsp. grated cheese
- 2 tbsp. corn
- 2 tbsp. capsicum
- Mix the mashed avocado, drained tuna and lemon juice together in a small-sized bowl.
- Cook the unpeeled potato in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice a small cut into half of the potato so that an opening is created, but it is not halved entirely.
- Fill the potato opening with the tuna and avocado mix and top with grated cheese, corn, and capsicum.
- For a non-microwave option, you can bake the potato at 200°C for 15-20 minutes before filling with tuna and avocado mix.