Cheesy Veggie Pasta Bake
Pasta is a winter time favourite! Try my easy oven-baked version—full of healthy and delicious vegetables—for a quick and easy lunch or dinner option. It’s also a great meal for your kids to get their daily fibre and good fats intake.
- 2 cups Bellamy’s Organic Veggie Pasta Alphabets, cooked
- 2 cups pumpkin, cut into small cubes, cooked
- 1 cup frozen peas, cooked
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- ½ cup broccoli, finely chopped, cooked
- ½ cup carrot, finely chopped, cooked
- ¾ jar tomato pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place all vegetables and pasta into a deep round cake tin, baking dish or pie dish.
- Mix tomato pasta sauce through vegetable mixture and sprinkle cheese on top of the ingredients.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until heated through. Serve, and enjoy!