Cheesy Vegetable Chips with Greek Yoghurt
Dietitian's Cheesy Vegetable Chips are super quick to whip up! Extremely versatile, you can use any combination of vegetables including carrots, zucchini and cheese. The inclusion of blended oats in my recipe adds a good dose of fibre and gives that extra nutty flavour that kids love!
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- ½ cup of grated zucchini
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons of oats, blended
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Cook grated carrot and zucchini in the microwave. Once cooked, drain and remove as much excess water as possible with paper towel.
- Mix vegetables, blended oats, cheese and eggs.
- Spoon mixture on baking tray in small circles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crunchy. Serve with yoghurt dip.