Baby Apple Pancakes
Dietitian's Baby Apple Pancakes are a delicious treat for kids and guaranteed to delight their little taste buds. Combined with organic peach and apple, they make for a nutritious snack for your child, rather than eating cakes or commercial muffins.
- 1 cup of cooked Bellamy’s Organic Baby Oats
- 1/3 cup of wholemeal self-raising flour
- ½ cup of child's usual milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter
- 2 drops of vanilla essence
- ¼ cup of Organic baby yoghurt
- 1 60g serve of Bellamy’s Organic Apple Puree
- Whisk oats with milk, sifted flour, vanilla essence and apple puree.
- Use oil to wet pan and divide batter into 6 small pancakes.
- Cook each pancake for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with 1 tablespoon of baby yoghurt.