Salmon Balls Recipe
My Salmon Balls are a rich source of omega-3 fats and protein, which are essential nutrients for your growing baby. Both simple and easy to make Salmon Balls are a tasty meal time idea for your little one.
- 200g piece sweet potato – approximately 2 cups in size
- 1 x 210g canned red or pink salmon
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. wholemeal flour
- ¼ cup low fat milk
- Cook the sweet potato in a medium pot of boiling water, once cooked through mash.
- Combine the potato, salmon, cottage cheese, onion, parsley, lemon juice, wholemeal flour and milk in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into 12 small balls.
- Cook under a hot grill under just browned.